0

International Festival of Quilts 2011

Posted by VickyToria on 20:03
Destination Birmingham: So This week I made the trip to what is fast becoming an annual sabbatical for me and Textile group 'If Frank was a cat' (Newly named but not so recently put together) to the Quilt Festival.

As stuffy and dated as it sounds it is the most fantastic source of fabric, trims, accessories and inspiration. Not to mention the Exhibitors list consists of some of the worlds forerunners in Textile Art.

Here are a couple of FABULOUS entries into the 3D Quilt competition from two of the 'If Frank was a cat' Members:

 Marian
Helen
Some of the FAB stuff I purchased:
 Screen Emulsion, Stencil Remover, Fat Quarters from My FAVOURITE stall when I visit this place, ' The Eternal Maker' ...who knows what else!

My top 2 Buys
 I <3 this book
CANNOT WAIT to use this mini Squeegee!



0 Comments

Post a Comment